Susann / ICGID: SX-00ON / #3136

Here you can discuss Susann, ICGID: SX-00ON

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• please correct, the last 3 sets are belonging to "Szusa A"

Breathtaking, Luxury Body and Dark Passion

• PerfectD entry is false, there are no models by that name on it.

• the name of this cover (15 January 2010) is "Stay With Me", not "Portrait" :

http://www.thenude.eu/covers.php?g=3&id=89519

• New Femjoy set on 11-20-10 called "Feel it" by stefan Soell

• can anyone tell me more about this model .. her official site etc

• actually she is czech ...

• anna - can you offer any evidence> (:R

• For a few years I've appreciated Susann as one of the most gorgeous active models. It's surprising she never got far in the top models voting here at theNUDE.eu.

Maybe this month's top covers voting will change that. Before the contest began I had no idea how many votes the top covers would get in a month. That any cover would near the end of the month with over 200 votes and an average vote of 8.4 or higher seemed unlikely. That one model would have two such covers a few days before the end of the month seemed almost impossible. Right now three of Susann's covers are in the top ten. "Once In A Lifetime" and "Feel It" have over 200 votes each and average 8.4 and 8.6 respectively.

The vote says something about the photographer. Stefan Soell has five of the top ten covers right now. The vote also says something about the model. Maybe Susann should get some recognition in the top models voting? As should Corinna?

• am4getful, in the other hand, Carisha's covers are rated very low. Though photographer is same Stefan Soell. I feel something like unnaturalness and mal-intention.

http://www.thenude.eu/Carisha_21154.htm

• @WabiSabi >

I agree with you about how poorly Carisha shows up in the covers rating. She is a beautiful young woman, and what has happened to her in the voting isn't justified!

IMO until the top covers voting arrived, models who worked mainly with Soell were underrated in the top models voting here. To some extent that is true with purely FEMJOY models in general, not just his models.

One man's opinion is that due to the size of MET-Art and the value a membership there offers, some other sites are not well known to many who visit theNUDE and comment or vote here. A few smaller pay sites are mostly unknown to many visitors here who know MET-Art. The voters who know "only" MET-Art do not realize how much beauty can be found elsewhere.

MET claims about 3000 models in its database. Five times as many are listed here at theNUDE. If you look back through the top ten models in the last several months, many more than one fifth have appeared at MET-Art. Occasionally I make lists of my top ten or twenty-five models from all sites. Never have half those appeared at MET-Art.

Carisha could become Dani/Corinna's successor in Soell's shoots. I have to give him a little responsibility for Carisha not being appreciated widely yet. He's usually at his best when he does shoots outdoors. Her shoots have been mostly indoors so far. I'd love to see what he can do with her in a mountain, river, forest or beach setting!

• During the first years of monthly top model voting here the vote was small and tended to go to models who had not appeared at MET-Art. In the first nine months of the voting, no top place finisher had appeared at MET-Art. That suggests to me that relatively few visitors here voted, and many of those who did knew other sites as well as MET-Art.

If either Iveta B or Angela D wins the top model vote this month, it will be seven consecutive months that a model with MET-Art exposure has won. The tenth place finisher in the vote these months has gotten more votes than first place finishers did in the early months of the contest. Actually the tenth place finisher recently has gotten more votes than the whole top ten did in some early months!

I believe that the vote is coming from many more visitors here than it used to. Most of the "newcomers" know MET-Art better than other sites, and they vote for models they know from that site. If I had never seen one of Mirelle's photo update sets and just judged her by her covers here, I wouldn't be such a big fan of hers. Having seen her update sets at MET-Art, I realize how lovely her eyes are and how cute she can be. Other visitors here probably have similar experiences: they really liked a model from MET and they vote for her here.

To sum up: as the number of visitors voting grows, the portion with mainly MET-Art experience likely also grows. That means models with no MET exposure are increasingly at a disadvantage in the vote.

I hope the top covers voting can help broaden the awareness of visitors who know MET best. Not many visitors have voted for covers so far. Maybe that offers a chance for some of us who know several sites to keep beauties from places other than MET in the top ten.

• btw Susann is gorgeous?

I've used her comments section to talk about the site and visitors, so I want to thank her! She now has three covers with over 200 votes, each averaging better than 8.0. That's probably about as many high average 200-vote covers as all other models combined.

As I've said elsewhere I appreciate Stefan Soell. Susann seems to inspire him to heights few other models can. The result is great photography.

By "inspire him to heights" I mean in photography, not that he frequently has shot her in the mountains. ;)

Russell's attitude that we should wait and see what happens with the current covers voting system makes sense. The current system seems better than many alternatives I can think of. After a month's results are in maybe it could be changed, or not. One suggestion I'd make as a possible change would be a gradual increase in the minimum vote variable during the month. Stay with the current 3-vote minimum for most of the month so voters see many covers to consider. Sometime late in the month increase the minimum vote variable to a larger number. That would prevent the last-minute flood of votes we'll probably see this month.