Nastya J / ICGID: NJ-91XE / #15226

Here you can discuss Nastya J, ICGID: NJ-91XE

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• we need more of this beauty!

• Are you sure that she's Nastya J. in from TLE?

I thik is another girl.

Could you confirm that?

• John's question is reasonable. Nastya J @ MetArt is brown eyed, but Nastya J @ TLE is green eyed. Same photographer (Natasha Schon) similar model, TLE staff might mistook her as same person and give her same alias. And our cover assigner followed.

Anyway I think Nastya J @ TLE is different person.

• You never know of course but so far, ever since Met-Art took over TLE, there has never been any reason to doubt their model identifications. So when you see a TLE model called Nastya J by Natasha Schon, it's a good bet that a Met-Art model called Nastya J by Natasha Schon really is the same.

Or are they? I must admit, TLE's Nastya J looks a bit different. But I have found nothing that makes me say there is no way they can be the same. Can't do mole test because of heavy photoshopping. So until somebody comes up with a strong reason why they can't be the same, I suggest we keep them together...

• Met Nastya shows a mole on forehead with "Noche" set. Since TLE "Intimate" is many moles showing set, can't find the same mole would be difference. Then, eye color, eye shape, size of areolae, I think different.

Since I experienced Liane @ TLE is two model merged, I don't believe TLE's alias naming. IMO, better to divide. Then TLE Nastya's information feedback will easy to come.

• Added new Nastya J @ TLE. Several moles confirmed.

http://www.thelifeerotic.com/model/nastya-j/

• Her alias is changed to "Nastya S". Probably because "Nastya J" @ MA appeared at TLE with same alias. And edited last part of model page URL. Anyway as a record, leaves also "Nastya J" as her alias.

• It's the same girl.

• Lurker Jack, wait for a little plz. We will attach that gallery to the cover.

• Natasha Schon changed a site, but girls remained former. There was a slip to names of models. Natasha's new works will be now on the TLE .

• Nastya, lovely young lady, I like the photos of her and I like her complete figure, but I like the way she looks at the camera with those eyes. Simply putting it she is a lovely model.

• I wish she would do a muse video. She has that magic that stops you in your tracks. Surfing pron, then not. Just watching her.