Astrud A / ICGID: MX-008C / #14907

Here you can discuss Astrud A, ICGID: MX-008C

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Today's mpl set ("Statuesque") and yesterday's femjoy set ("Goddess") are not only the same model but also the same location. Femjoy's photographer name (Marian Silva) must therefore be an alias for Skokov.

• New release today, 19 April 2010 on Femjoy.

Set - Perfect Love - by Marian Silva - 63 images

As MetMonk as pointed out, Skokov could be Marian Silva.

I have done a few searches on my collection of covers, and alot of covers there are, only 3 sets came to light.

Could be more, not all my covers have photographic info.

The 2 Alannis sets and Yolanda F who is also on Femjoy.

The 5 other covers on MPL are credited to Sergey Skokov.

May i point out, Marian may also be Skokov's apprentice.

Just something to think about, maybe wrong, maybe right, i think time will tell on this subject.

So many model and photographer names to deal with on the net.

But truth of the matter, it's the only way a site can say it's 'exclusive work'.

But good spot Monk :)

Mojo

• Thanks tallpaul :) (:R

• P. Navel (removed) Set: Michelle Play it Again

• Now also as Astrud A with MET-Art. First 'Presenting' set released tomorrow Jan11.11

• Interesting: Sergey Skokov (photographer) is a 100% Russian / Ukranian name; plus "Meet me in Anapa" - Anapa is a Russian city. Maybe she's not that much Brazilian after all?.. :)

• Shooted by russian photographers in locations of Russia, girl with slavic appearance is actually from Brazil? LOL, I don't think she's an emigrant. :D

• Another Russian godness no doubt. Totally love her and she is beautiful all over.

• Incredible smile, great body, beautiful woman. Very nice.

• Astrud A

Eye colour: brown

Hair colour: brown

Height: 168cm

Weight: 48kg

Breast size: medium

Measurements: 86/61/89 (34B/24/35)

Start: 2009

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Bio: I very much like to dance, I can dance all day and night. I like carnivals, they are 100% my take on life. I love the sea and the ocean where I like to swim and sunbathe. I am a child of the sun. I adore the beauty of the female body. I am happy I am a woman and that I can show myself to all the world through photos. Enjoy your life like it is last day of your life. Be happy!

• same as Selena / Lucy G ?
    http://www.thenude.eu/Lucy G_26692.htm

• Look different for me, then moles and eye-color differs.

I think MPL is very accurate with ID of models. So divided by MPL almost means different person.

• Must agree with WabiSabi. Different models.

• Truly a natural, girl-next-door. Meant to be featured naked. Whoever gets to fuck her is one lucky man.