Belinda A / ICGID: BA-90WL / #13284

Here you can discuss Belinda A, ICGID: BA-90WL

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• aka Isida A MET-Art and Amanda Zemani

• MET-Art gave her new name: Belinda A.

First set 174 pics by Vadim Rigin

http://hosted.met-art.com/met-art_vad_159_415/

• I don't think Isida A and Belinda A are the same model. There is a small blemish on the bottom of the left areaola of Belinda that does not appear in the pictures of Isida. On the other hand, the areolas of Isida are noticably larger than those of Belinda. And there is a small spot on the top of the left areola of Isida that Belinda does not appear to have.

• Hi Monroe, just made a double check and I'm confident they're both the same model. Look at the left arm where there's to blemishes and of course the beauty spot on her right cheek. (:R

• I can see what you're pointing out, but I'm still not convinced. I also note this: the Met-Art bio for Belinda reports her ethnicity as Caucasion, while that of Isida as Indian. Isida's measurements are reported as 88/60/88, while Belinda's are 85/62/91. (There's a nearly 1-year difference between the release of the 2 Met-Art sets -- but while the waist and hips increased, the breasts shrunk!) Of course, nobody expects such information to be correct -- but if they're lying, why can't they get their lies straight?

• 2 different photographers. Rigin provides one set of stats and Goncharov another. Neither is probably true. (:R

• Arguments of the "model A has a particular blemish and model B doesn't" type always have this weakness: the blemish may have been temporary, or it may have airbrushed. It's like trying to prove a negative. Concentrating on moles that do match, see below. I've highlighted 6. You will easily find several more. The odds against finding this number of exact matches on different people must be astronomical.

As to those blemishes on her left areaola, notice mpl's Bianca, she seems to have both.

• If you look near her mouth, you have a small point on both.

I think she is really the same.

How to find real informations about her (country, real name, personnal website, etc.) ?

• Based on the newly-released pictures at Errotica-Archives, I'd say that the tatto (of a cupcake with a cherry on top) is more on the left stomach than the left groin. It's practically above the tan line from the top of the panty.

• Tattoo: left Wrist inside (Black Horse) SET: Adrienne Infinite by Vaillo (Pic: 92)

• Well, a Met-Art page for Belinda has a link to Isida under Belinda's galleries, indicating that they are the same person:

http://guests.metart.com/model/belinda-a/?CA=901313&PA=1305065

• MetArt no longer has any model named Isida, with or without a distinguishing letter appended.