Anna R / ICGID: AX-84G9 / #1119

Here you can discuss Anna R, ICGID: AX-84G9

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• this Cover is False (Nata 7 April 2009 Internia 48 images) she is (Nata_625.htm) Nata-FEM-MPL-P4E aka Liza_F-MET, Renata-JTS, Nastia-PJH, Belka-UST-20

• AKA "Vera_B_14883"

• just letting you know, the following entries are the same girl:

http://thenude.eu/Anna_15900.htm

http://www.thenude.eu/Nikolett_12041.htm

• Mikex - merged Anna_15900 but I'm not sure about Nikolett.

Nikolett's very similar but her boobs look too big!

Anyone else? (:R

• Damn - can't make up my mind!! Those moles are identical and in later pix her boobs do look bigger (:R

• Yeah I'm pretty sure actually, compare her boobs with the Janhans + Rigin sets here. And with the mole on the upper lip and eye color it's obvious I think.

• aka Anna_16087

• Thanks Benji - I knew I should have known Anna at MLG! (:R

• Updates on this girl

www.alexanderfedorov.com (From Russia with Love)

1 set as Nina (posing with a red/white ribbon)

5 as Natalia

1 as Anna (posing with a green sarong)

Just Nude as Anna

4 vids

15 sets

Rest of the sets you have pretty much covered here :)

MPL/Femjoy/Met and the well known sites

Lots of duplicate sets around - Secret Virgins/Nubiles Ones for example

Between late February - July 2006 she had implants made to her breasts.

You can check the scars out, armpit insertion.

Just Nude sets 172, 317, 351 and 373.

These 4 sets were photographed on 23 July 2006

Also same date, set call 'Tall Ships' at FRWL

They are more noticeable on the Rigin sets which were taken on the 19 September of 2006

I have always liked the look of this model, i do prefer her earlier work tho, i feel that the implants could have been a cup size or two smaller but that's me.

I hope that she liked the job the surgeon did for her :)

Mojo

• The cover for "Pamper" has her name as Annyshka.

The gallery on MetModels also listed her as Annyshka in "PAMPER" by Ingret

I am not sure if it is Annuchka or not. Another listing for Annyshka(http://www.thenude.eu/Annyshka_5149.htm) might be her. I can not tell.

• mmadman - I never spotted that before. Definitely the same model, MET have removed 'Pampers' but MM still have it up. aka now added, cheers, (:R

• Set 'Dozer' can be added here, i have this set in my collection, 100% pure Natalie.

I refer to her as Natalie, as my collection is MPL based.

btw, The girl that appears with her is Aurika.

This set is post op Natalie, taken 7 August 2006, just a few months after the op. (you can still see the scars)

As far as i know, only 2 sets under the name of Annyshka at MetModels, Pamper & Dozer.

So many different names for this model, as i follow her work, i have always found it easy to identify her, under any name :)

Mojo

• Did she have implants put in around june 2007 and then removed somewhere around Jan 2008? Every photo shoot after that date she had smaller breast even the last with Metart april 3 2010 "Progressives"

• capt321

I mentioned her implants in a past comment, i narrowed the operation down to late February to July 2006.

A lot of the images that i have of her carry photographic data, like Camera Used, Date/Time, F numbers etc.

I have now acquired some more shoots of her, and have now a more precise date of JULY 2006 for the op.

The last image date i have is dated 02/07/2006 (small breast)

The next image date i have is dated 23/07/2006 (large breast).

With healing time taken into account, the op would have been very shortly after the 2nd of July 2006.

THESE DATED SHOOTS CAME FROM 'FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE', a site created by Alexander Fedorov.

Unlikely that the implants have been removed, the sets that are being released are old sets, i viewed the metart set you mentioned, cannot see any visible signs of surgery at all. (she had underarm scars)

Old sets do appear, take Rigin Studio for example, they are releasing shoots that were taken like 5 years ago.

REMEMBER, SITES DO NOT HAVE TO RELEASE MATERIAL IN A CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER.

Hope this info helps you.

Mojo