Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Birthdate: 14 March 1988

AKA The Rebel

Canada

Province / State: Quebec

Place of Birth: Montreal

http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/popup_Ariel_Rebel.php

• come see my FREE BLOG at www.arielrebelunplugged.com :)

• Ariel @ Teen Dreams

• Born March 14, 1985, source is wikipedia, idk if this date of birth is exact, but shes really 24 though, she doesn't hide her real age anymore :

http://arielrebelunplugged.com/2009/08/ariel-rebel-watch-the-evolution.html/comment-page-1#comment-8386

I suppose the "Tell me more" section can be modified now.

• @ HellHammer

I don't know how you do your Math, but if you add 18 years to 14 Mar. 1985, that means Ariel turned 18 years old on 14 Mar. 2003. Ariel's appearance on Nubiles.net started on 26 July 2005, when she was 20 years, 5 months, and 12 days old. I know, Nubiles.net says she is 18, however, since we all know her actual Birthdate, we all know Nubiles.net wasn't truthful about Ariel's age at the time she appeared there. So, I don't know, where you get the idea she was underage, when she did her Nubiles work from. Come on dude, no disrespect intended, but stop and think about it a minute and do the Math. You will see there was no reason to suspect her age, if you had done so.

• Hey Russell,

Actually, her Official WebSite is Ariel Rebel .com

Ariel Rebel Unplugged is more like her Social Networking Site, since it is her Free Blog.

• Hi Deadip

It was actually me who made the tongue-in-cheek reference to her claimed age in in the Tell Me More section. It was obvious that, despite her young appearance, she was older than sites claimed. To her credit, as soon as she was in control of her own affairs she started admitting her age, quietly at first but is now proudly proclaiming she'll be 25 in 12 days time.

Dorian Gray has nothing on this girl who will hopefully still be going strong for many more years.

• Hello Ariel, first I present my name is kamel, Luckily there are the sites (thenude.eu), we make our little comments, and freedom of expression, the first time when I saw your I follow quickly fell in love with you already have the same age as me you was born an 14.03.1985 13.02.1985 me and therefore I will exceed the month only, you know you is the style that I saw, you already tell the truth, there is a beautiful Russian girl she looks like you a little bit we all say she is your twin sister is like a drop of water she is lovely she's 21, so if I see her I will see, if I see you I see you my two love hearts, and if you do not bother you a little time I know you work too much in your career, I'll throw suplies a look the charming (Alla, or Audri, or Paloma B), her name as her, and can I ask you a favor trying to join her on twitter, and why not like her one day you will do a pictures with it and finally I see you you and the lovely Paloma B both, I say thank you for your beautiful pictures insidious that video you sent us a next time for new comments bye bye

• happy birthday Ariel, for your 27 year, it's great , i'm so happy for you bye

• known as 'Cat' for patlechef.com :D (french speaking)

• happy birthday My love Ariel, my sweety, you are now a women, and i wont to say i love you my princesse cioa

• She's 28 now but everything I see she still looks like a high school sophomore. I wonder when she last worked. You have to love her costumes and she wears them well. Though I love her little girl clothes and other various costumes, just once I'd like to see her dressed as a 28 year old woman!