Sabrina D / ICGID: SD-866C / #10737

Here you can discuss Sabrina D, ICGID: SD-866C

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Sabrina has a new Met shoot - 'Seconda' (looking forward to more)

http://hosted.met-art.com/Full_met-art_AF_725_717/

this girl has my attention lol

• Sabrina D;

She has absolutely the best and largest nipples I have ever seen! I would like to see more of her much more, please!

3-9-11

• I love her, she is most beautiful model.

• Her eyes are stunning. They're in the same class as those of Martina Jacova (Kyle Cole) and VERY few other models. Sabrina has had a breast job. Take a close look at the area where either of her areolas meets the rest of the breast. You will see a scar tissue pattern there. The breast job was very well done, and she's still one of the loveliest models now active. Her breasts are not as Mother Nature made them, though.

• am4getful - got to disagree there - looks to me like mother nature's work. Anyone else? (:R

• I totally agree with Russell. Her breasts are natural.

• It's a beautifully done boob job. She picked a fine surgeon. She's a lovely young woman. But a fine scar tissue pattern around each areola is NOT natural.

• am4getful, can you give us any reliable proof of that? I defend those breasts are natural.

• Maybe I'm too cynical, but I think it's odd that in over 2000 photos at MET-Art none of Sabrina's photographers has taken a closeup of her breasts alone. Whether I'm right or wrong about her breasts being "enhanced" I always concede they are among the loveliest breasts I've ever seen. Surely they deserve closeup shots? One good closeup shot (not airbrushed) would settle the question of how natural they are.

I've seen photos of her that suggest scar rings where nipples meet the areolae below them. Now I can't find those shots. The best shots I find now are near the end of two shoots at MET-Art. One is the next to last shot in Dilkania (24.09.09), the other the second before last picture in Hennouk (02.01.10).

This reminds me of long ago when the question of canali on Mars arose. Telescopes weren't good enough to make it clear if there was a pattern. Some people believed (wrongly) that there was a pattern meaning channels or canals. I may be wrong about the pattern with Sabrina, but I'd like clearer evidence that I am.

• am4getful - myself, I favour natural. For 2 reasons. 1) most models go biggest and her frame could support larger 2) damn, she's gorgeous! (:R

• Russell, I agree she's gorgeous!! I think she's also smart enough to go for quality. I may be wrong about her breasts being "enhanced", but that's the way I lean.

• How gorgeous is Sabrina? To me she's one of the two or three loveliest currently active Internet models from the former Soviet Union lands. I wonder how many hundred or thousand young women are in that group?

At the start of 2011 I might not have put her in the top handful of "former Soviet lands models". This year has had higher than usual turnover at the top. Three extraordinary models combining for over 600 covers have left Internet modeling and a fourth with over 100 covers is pregnant and may soon go. Amelie is the last. The other three are Anna AJ (now in the hard copy world), pop star Lidiya A and retired Phiby. I'll miss those four. Sabrina may be in their class, but not many others are.