Paris / ICGID: PX-00UL / #10169

Here you can discuss Paris, ICGID: PX-00UL

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Same girl as Violet @ FedorovHD this page should be merged with http://www.thenude.eu/Violet_20402.htm.

• Previous comment is about Paris @ P4E and Violet @ FedorovHD. But she is different from this Paris, and divided.

• In my mind, this young woman has that "girl next door" appeal which just blows me away. She's naturally beautiful and doesn't have that canned, Barbie doll look. We see women like this out there everyday, but unfortunately we pass her by because we don't admit we need more reality than fantasy. She probably has bad breath or leaves her dirty laundry on the bedroom floor... no one's perfect, right? Regardless, this one takes my breath away.

• I'm not 100% convinced - anyone else? (:R

• I can't see much that these two models have in common...

• Some moles are visible with Violet. But I can't find any mole match though Paris showing many moles.

• agreed. i don't find mole-matches. there's no effort to photoshop paris's moles, so it's easy to compare :-) and there's definitely no match. also, paris has a scar on the back of her right thigh, whereas violet doesn't (at least in "do met").