ADRIANA D

Eyecolor: BLUE
    Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 46 kg

Breast Size: Small
    Measurements: 83/59/88

Bio:

I was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. A study at the University. I am a very cheerful girl, and I practice classical dancing. I like to laugh and feel happyness around me! Photosessions... I like them more than anything! I like to speak with interesting people, look through my photos, going to clubs. I like reading too, especially esoteric books. And what about Animals? I have a wonderful PoleCat. I am easy to get along with, and my interests always

change.

• Cover of "Incontri" suddenly has her as Adiana C, but that's MET for you.

• You can delete the web links. Most of them don't belong on this page anyway but all of the covers they relate to already have a button link to the gallery.

• Added Adriana D @ MA, moles confirmed.

http://www.eroticbeauty.com/model/adriana-d/

• I can give the day & month she was born in and also her social network page (which is where the day & month she was born in are mentioned), but it also contains her real name....

Anyway, she was born on the 31st of July. Without giving the page, I cannot prove it & posting real names isn't allowed or considered acceptable by me.

What I'm trying to say is that you can do with this info (the day & month) whatever you want.

• Link to Rylsky's photog page does not work. Cannot find him listed.

Cheers!

• Rylsky asked to be removed from the index! sigh (:R

• Boo! :(

Maybe rather than going to the index page for a photog that has been removed perhaps a message saying that the photog asked to be removed or was removed because blah-blah-blah. Might cut down on erroneous error reports! :)

Beers!