Anna Aj / ICGID: AA-87F8 / #9936

Here you can discuss Anna Aj, ICGID: AA-87F8

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• shes anna s in hegre too

shes appears in nudools too and fm-teens

bye

• freshr - can you check I got the correct Hegre & Nudolls?

Is she both blond & brunette?

• yes buddy shes the same

• ti samai'a krasivai'a v mire .

• I guess her real name is Anna Sbitna or на битна

• Not one gallery of Hegre's can even compare with the way that Voronin's galleries for Met have brought out her real beauty. Her last set for MET with the black hair is really incredible. Like night and day.

Hegre ought to go back and apprentice with Voronin for a while. She just looks cheap and crappy in all his SHOTS galleries. I do wish she'd sport just a little pubic hair is all. To me. a model completely bald is a little too sterile and takes away a certain amount of their true femininity.

• Thanks AeoniAn, for some reason the cover had been added to Veronika! (:R

• Baron, that's some very good insight, and I couldn't agree more. The girl is just a whole different level of beautiful with Voronin.

• on Perfect 10 she's Anna Sbitna

• Gotta agree with Baron. I didn't even notice this girl until I saw her pictures on Met-Art. I still enjoy her stuff on Hegre though.

• She is the woman that could say to me "Wanna be with me? Leave your life, leave everything, do what I want..." and I will do it...

• There's an inconsistency in her bio information. You show 2008 as "started modeling" but include covers for her early shoots with Hegre that came out in February of 2007 (which would suggest that they were shot in 2006. The latter date is also consistent with Hegre's bio of her listing her as 19, which she would have been in 2006.

Great site!

• She is the most stunningly gorgeous creature on the planet. l'd never leave the bedroom. My lady, you are incapable of ever looking less than perfect. In Any photograph. If your personallity matches your appearance, then you are a diamond.