Zita / ICGID: ZX-83E0 / #9108

Here you can discuss Zita, ICGID: ZX-83E0

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• More Zita !!!!!!!

Post some of her boy / Girl Work !!!!!

• Anyone got these sets?

or the girl / girl - boy / Girl sets she did?

• she hasn't done b/g or g/g.

• Anyone got the cupiddart sets?

please post them if you do

• Your sexy lady and hot .

You are very sexy and pretty to.

Your Friend,

Eric

• Somebody please start posting her sets and videos!

she has said she did hardcore & Lezbo b4 - where are they?

She like all the others uses multiple names = Lucie, Zituska, Kelly, Sylvie, Zita and her sets are on many sites but only one puts out previews :(.

She also returns to Work Camming every few weeks

• What are these "many sites" you speak of?

• How is it possible she is the number 1 model and there are no sets of hers to download? except the piccasion one?

If she is number 1, people are reading this and voting.

Start posting info on her ( Photo set links, video Links. other names she uses, BF cock size etc...)

Stop voting if u just want to see her number 1, but not share the wealth!

• XXX's - from hitler

• Aww gee and here I was voting for her all this time because I think she is gorgeous and has a fantastic body (a.k.a the best looking model). How was I to know that the criterion for voting was that she had the most content posted on file sharing sites (there goes my theory that having a DD bra size was the only requirement for getting votes, which seemed to be the only logic behind much of the top 10).

As to her sets, by my count, there are 20 available out there for download (1 on errotica, 4 on cupids dart, 15 on simonscans). You just have to join the sites. That is how this whole thing works, we want to see the girls, so we pay the sites, who in turn pay the girls, who then look beautiful for the cameras. It is also the best way to get to see more of a particular girl.... actually join the site and vote (if applicable) for her on the site, or request more of her via support/feedback. If you aren't willing to pay to see Zita (or any other model), you cannot complain that there isn't any content of them available. They don't work for free.

I would like to see more of her. She is gorgeous. So yes, more info would be appreciated. But don't sit there and ask people to post more info in one sentence and complain that they aren't giving away all of her content in the next.

There is at least one person who knows more as he has listed aliases and said there are many sites, yet all he has done is ask that people post all of her content for him for free.

• NO 1 in TOP 10 ???????????????

A great Joke, this "Lady" is realy UGLY !!!

• A shame for Czech Republic girl !!!

MODEL TOP 99999999999999999999999999999999

• The first in the list??

No way.

The others 7735 ladys out there are more amazing

Only my opinion

• What the HELL make this "GIRL" in the TOP 10 ???

Must be a HACK !!!!

Please TheNUDE.eu remove "SHE"

• 2 months at no1 in the Top Ten = 1 months ban.

Want a different model at the top? Get voting!