Luysan / ICGID: LX-87JH / #7121

Here you can discuss Luysan, ICGID: LX-87JH

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• In November 2007, I found the beautiful images of Luysan for the first time and I begun to feel Love and Care for this girl. Olimpia Luysan, My Sweet Honey, You are the Most Powerful and the Most Beautiful Russian Girl over the Universe, Whenever You are, I Deeply Love You with All The Powers of My Heart and Will Love You Forever!!

by MARCO. A. DIDIRICH FROM WIESBADEN GERMANY.

• Princess Lucy, My Sweet Honey, you are the Most Powerful and the Most Beautiful Russian Girl over the Entire Universe, Whenever you are now, Lucy, You are my Sweet Russian Princess and I Deeply Love You with All The Powers of My Heart and I Will Love You Forever!!

By MARCO. A. DIDIRICH FROM WIESBADEN GERMANY.

• My Birthday Love, I think of you
    On days both dark and sunny.
    You bring me joy in every thought,
    My precious, loving honey!
    So be my love for all our lives,
    And I’ll be your love, too;
    Each birthday is another chance
    To say, "I love just you!"

Whenever you are now, Princess Lucy, Happy Birthday To You, My Sweet Honey, you are my Sweet Beautiful Russian Princess and I Deeply Love You and I Will Love You Forever!

By MARCO. A. DIDIRICH FROM WIESBADEN GERMANY

• Princess Olimpia Lucy, whenever you are now, you are my Sweet Beautiful Russian Princess and I Deeply Love You with all the Powers of my Heart burning in Strong flames of Love for you and I Will Love You Forever!

By MARCO A. DIDIRICH FROM WIESBADEN GERMANY

• I never knew about happiness;
    I didn’t think dreams came true;
    I couldn’t believe in love,
    Until I finally met you.
    I loved you then,
    And I love you still;
    I Deeply Love You now,
    And I always will.

Hi there Lucy;

Princess Lucy, I am a new person in your life and now that the year 2008 is ending, I wish to start a friendly chat with you soon. Ever since that your pictures came to my life, in every one of your pictures, I see in your Beautiful Eyes my whole Future. I regard you as a “Princess” because you are the Most Powerful and the Most Beautiful Russian Girl over the entire Universe. Princess Lucy, I Deeply Love and I Will Love You Forever!

• Princess Lucy, I am a new person in your life and I wish to start a friendly chat with you soon. In every one of your pictures, I see in your Beautiful Eyes my whole Future. Princess Lucy, I Deeply Love You and I Will Love You Forever!

• seems she has been using lots of aliases

AKA: Diana, Donna, Gemma, Genevieve, Genni, Ksena, Ksenia, Ksyusha, Lara, Lisa, Lucie, Maria Vittori, Monika L, Oxana, Sasha, Tanya, Valerie

• Ever since the beautiful images of Olimpia Lucy came to my life for the first time, I begun to feel Deep Love and Care for this girl. Olimpia Lucy, My Sweet Honey, You are the Most Powerful and the Most Beautiful Russian Girl over the Universe, Whenever You are Now, I Deeply Love You with All The Powers of My Heart and I Will Love You Forever by MARCO. A. DIDIRICH FROM WIESBADEN GERMANY.

• Bio and films:

http://www.iafd.com/person.asp?perfid=Olimpia&gender=F

Besides doing some impressive DT, she's also done some anal. Such a beautiful woman!

• Yo Didirich, you're really kind of freaky in an obsessive kind of way, you sound like a stalker. Does Luysan have a restraining order against you? If she doesn't, maybe she should consider getting one.

• TO THE ANONIMOUS PERSON: Every fan has the right to express his feelings about this model Luysan. I read here all the comments written by Didirich and I found that this Didirich is a great fan of Luysan. There is no reason to give any restraining order to Didirich. As you all have the right to write your comments here, let Didirich express his comments openly.

• "...Didirich is a great fan of Luysan."
    You don't say? I would have never guessed, a trite obsessive too. Whatever works for ya, besides I can't stop him from posting his comments cuz I don't run this site.
    Be happy Didirich and obsess over Luysan to your heart's content, after all there's a couple of lovelies on this site I obsess about too. Just not to the extent you do.

• I think Didirich should be given page credit for being such a rabid fan of this gorgeous woman. Look at it as an apology for me calling him a stalker too.