Nudero / #488

Here you can discuss Nudero,

Comments

• He has his own site.
    nudero.com

• I subscibed to nudero.com. Everytime I try to logon I get a TROJAN VIRUS!

I recommend everybody avoid this dangerous site!

• Sorry guys, its not my site from 2008.

My site SinfulGoddesses

• Seeing a lot of repeat galleries in your section here, Nudero, under the sinful goddess title. Three or more in some cases, all under different years of publication. Think you could go through and correct/remove a few?

• I think all release dates are meaningful as record, though repeating ones. Then theNude doesn't have facility to assigne multiple dates to one cover. Consider that, please.

• curiously, even if Nudero iq feom Kiev or Kharhov, majority of sinfulgoddesses / Metart models are all from Pacific coast of Russia and a set on Sk okoff is exactly the same as in Sinful (invited fotographer or the same?)

• Majority would be overstating it but there are enough models and sets to show that he spent a fair while in the Russian Far East. There is overlap in models and locations from Jan Svend's visit to Thailand around the start of 2008 too.

Skokoff comes from part of Russia right next to Ukraine so it's easy to see them working together. Quite a few of Nudero's Sinful Goddesses models seem to be widely shot ones from eastern Russia as well so he probably traveled a bit to shoot them.