Erro / #79

Here you can discuss Erro,

Comments

• Erro captures the femine better than any current 'erotic' photographer.
    The models seem very relaxed in his shoots.
    So relaxed, I wondered if Erro is female.
    But, I found by visiting the site that he is male.
    The lighting, sets and composition are suberb.

• This guy is just a big joke ! Be serious, man !!! He write in the "About" page of his web-site : " I do not retouch my photos. "
    Ah! Ah! Ah! It is so much photoshop in his pictures that the girtls look often in plastic...

• Erro is not my favourite photographer either, but, embracing Metmonk's invitation elsewhere, let's try and provide some more information on photographers here as well, as we come it across the net. Biographical as well as technical, if possible.

From http://www.jtgraphics.com/1P-erro.html (also available through Erro's own site EA):
    "I was born in Slovakia in 1973. I began working at 18 years of age as a graphic artist designing printed publications, a job which united my two great passions in life ? visual graphic art and photography. In 1995, I got behind the camera. My first experience was in shooting models for modeling agencies. Even today I work as a freelance photographer and graphic designer for prestigious Czech and Slovak advertising and fashion companies. I still use classic photography techniques and shoot only on film. I do not retouch my photos.

For me, the good life is full of beauty, youth, innocence, energy and desire for the unknown elements of femininity. I spend a lot of time with my models to better understand how they see themselves. I help them reveal their souls and then give them to you through photographs.

For models, I prefer real girls in real situations with the flavor of vision and fantasy. I talk to them and open them up, and then I give an artistic shape to all their imaginations and desire so that you can experience all the beauty and eroticism of their flowering femininity. The images you see on my site are of real girls becoming more sensuous than they have ever become, feeling sexier than they have ever felt, and sharing more than they have ever shared. You and I are both fortunate to be a part of their experience."

A (tiny) portrait photo of Erro (presumably, of course):
    http://www.jtgraphics.com/erro-portrait.jpg

• Checking my archives, I notice Erro currently uses a 'Canon EOS 5D Mark II' and a 'Hasselblad H3DII-39', usually with a manual exposure program, mostly with iso-200, 'spot' or 'cwa'-metering, big lens opening (=low F-value) and manually adjusting the shutter speed. No flash, usually natural lighting. Uses a zoom lens, mostly between 5 and 80mm. Currently retouching slash converting the 'raw's with Photoshop CS4 Windows.
    It's fascinating to see him at work with the Hasselblad, for example in 'Lorena - Versatil' (wmv).
    And it surely is in his favor that he does not delete the photo info summaries from the jpg's.

• Ps: The hasselblad, for those of you interested. Available as of $21,995.00. Well, I mean ...

• I AM a fan of Erro. Just because he's photographing my favourite girls. He's the standard photographer for my sweetheart ALTEA B (aka Antea) and I do like the way he's working with her. Look e.g. how they act together in the movie 'Must'.

• I'd really like to complement you with your fine soft-erotic-photographic work for Errotica.
    Some girls are even my very best favourites on the internet, like Antea/Altea, Jenni and Monika Veselá. Funny...all from same area.
    Especially Antea/Altea/Belinda is my dearest favourite I Love her very very much. She looks so cute on your photo's and in her movies she's so sweet. She's got a pefect slim body but most of all, her beautiful smiles are melting.
    The way she acts with her eyes and her cute smiles... she is heavenly sweet! I love the close-ups of her face!

So I got some questions which are very important by collecting those beautiful pictures.

• I am always curious to the locations where shootings were held, e.g. the 2007 films along with Jenni. That Adobe-like location with pool and nice sea-view.
      So I mean the period of 'Energy', 'Strain', 'Tanx', Intrigante', 'Freely', 'Bano', and many more of that. (Of course you shot also a lot of other girls there)

• The technical side in your film/photographic equipment: What is your favourite camera; the Canon or the Hasselblad.

• Who's making the actual movies; who are the other persons in your crew?

Lots and lots of kisses to Antea/Altea, whetever her real name might be.....

• Russell! Sets Adorable, Bluean, Violetto, Sella, Chrumky, Bedtime, Tepich, Scempio, Sandwoman, Peloso, Arenaria, Maska, Pool, Erecto, Sprska, Secese, Viridis, Sundownea, Lingeria, Shredder, Pasadera, Kamna, Uscio, Avvincere, Evente, Leopardia, Niva and Lympha don't photographed by Erro. See at covers.

• Could it be, that Erro appears at Metart under the name "Koenart" ? The models look the same and the he arranges the photos. He is not publishing nay longer as "Erro", right?

• >(FVK) .. don't know... Last European release I saw was 22 november release of Antea's 'Dendron'

(ALL shootings for Antea/Altea have been done by Erro for Errotica and Metart), but I wouldn't be surprised he's working with more nickname(s)

• >(FVK).. Your Koenart=Erro idea is interesting. They definitely have similar style and quality.

My guess is that they are different people, but I'm not sure. I never detected a preference for Latvian models in Erro's work. As of late November Koenart has "presented" fourteen new models at MET-Art. Eight of those are Latvians, one Russian and five Czechs. Before August all the new models Koenart presented at MET-Art were Latvians or Russian. Since the end of July she (assuming Tatyana Koen is real) has presented five Czechs and two more Latvians. I guess (but do not KNOW) that Koen has connections with Latvia that Erro does not.

• Your link for 13 November 2008 Lizzy points to the wrong gallery. The correct set is MET-ART_err_249

• StanDaMan66 - fixed! Thanks, (:R

• Erro and Koenart are not the same. I read, that "Koenart"is a female photogrpher named Tania Koen. But what happened to Erro? I was member of his page but I will not prolong it. Too many unqualified shooters. The Erro-Series, made by himself are way too old. So - did he sale his Archives? Unfortunately, Antea was my absolute favorite and there are no new pictures of her. Did she retire? I hope not!

• Could it be an idea to insert the cover of Erro's new released BOOK "Errotica by erro" ?

Is it true that Erro's ownership of the new Errotica-website is taken by Hydentra? Does anybody know something about this?