Anais Demois / #25

Comments

• En las fotos de Agnes en la playa hay un espejo en el que se ve reflejada lo que parece la fotógrafa. Anais es un pseudónimo de alguien ¿Verdad? La imagen de la fotógrafa en esas fotos me recuerda a la chica sin nombre que aparece en Kyoto y en otros shoting ¿Alguien puede aportar algo sobre Anis Demois?

• Anais Demois

This photographer is probably a woman because his view of its models and its connivance with them seem to be those of a woman. Furthermore we can see his distorted or incomplete reflection in the sets "Waterproof" and "Zarina". Met-Art also presents her as a woman.

She lives in Volgograd (Russia). I recognized in his photographs of landscapes around Volgograd: bridge of Volgodrad, the hydroelectric dam of Volgograd, an old riddling plant of sand on the banks of the Volga River about 25 km north-northeast of Volgograd, the cliffs that form the right bank of the Volga River upstream of the dam, vast sandy beaches on the left bank of the Volga River in front of Volgograd (in some photos you may recognize the two landing stages of Krasnoslobododsk)

One thing remarkable in several of his albums (4) one can see various models photographed in a miserable terrace, glazed on three sides, of a small dacha very poorly maintained. This terrace has been used as background by Grigori Galitsin in 1999 and then by Yuri Devyatkin who photographed here Julia and Valentina then aged under 18 years (2000).

Another little thing: she photographed twice Natali (Natalia), by hiding her face, who was an "exclusive" model of Grigori Galitsin.

This tells me that she had a very tight link with Grigori Galitsin also a Volgograd photographer who himself had friendly relations with Yuri Devyatkin.

• Hi Russel

I continued my research about Anais Demois. Here's what I found in the blog of Grigori Galitsin (http://n-u-d-e.us/?p=589#more-589):

"I arrived with my girlfriend Cveta or Anais Demois in Meta(rt)" (thus says Grigori Galitsin)

This is an episode that took place probably around the year 2001

Best regards

Ator

• Hi Ator, thanks for checking and updating the link - I forgot to! (:R

• If Svetalana Noch (Cveta) is Anais Demois then the Kyoto and lovely metart sets are selfportraits.

No longer available in the site, by the way.

• Hello Russell

For those which still doubt that Cveta aka Svetlana Nochevnova is also Anais Demois.

Study with meticulousness these 5 photographs:

http://cloud-wr-eu1.acronis.com/links/9D7F462B2B87B0304195392C164E7F60

Yours

Ator

• Thank You, Dear ATOR!