Iga A / ICGID: IA-8966 / #5737

Here you can discuss Iga A, ICGID: IA-8966

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Iga has done two other photoshoots with MET-Art that are not listed here. Also, She has done two photoshoots with bustybrits.com. I am not aware of any other work she may have done with other photographers/websites.

I thought that anybody would be able to update a models portfolio, But i guess not..Hopefully the creator will.

• Thanks for your message.

The two new sets from metart will be included in the Sept updates - Russell

• No problem Russell.

The two photoshoots that Iga has done for Bustybrits.com, Are those gonna be added as well? If you need reference pictures for her work with Bustybrits..I can provide them.

If anybody knows of other sites Iga is doing photoshoots for, Please post the site(s). Thanks!!

Khrysis

• I only collect and display covers, so unless the bustybrit sets have covers, then no.

If you have access to galleries of Iga - feel free to post 'em. Just click on the "ADD A LINK" button. There are many 1000's of her fans who would be very happy to see them! :)

• I do not have access to Iga's photoshoots on the web, Only my hard drive. There are no cover's for the sets from bustybrits.com

If i find out of any new work she does, I will let you know and i hope others will do the same.

• she's a redhead in most of her sets

• U R MY IDEAL BABE.

I WANNA LICK UR SWEET BOOBS ALL NIGHT.

• Fantastica.

Non mi piace bionda, ?® meglio bruna.

Per quanto riguarda i suoi seni..... WOW!

• ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LADY.

I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND A DINNER OR AFTERNOON TALKING WITH HER.

• Birthplace is Poland living in the UK see recent playboy issue.

• Iga has also done atleast one photoshoot for femmephotography.com under the name of Eva

• Iga A. is absolutely stunning!

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Kocham Cię, Igo.