• Also known as Olya in such MetModel sets as Busty by Zeslede

and Olga as in MetModel set Reverb by Zesleder as well

• What breasts, a favourite all round delightful

• Age 19 (2008)

Country Russia

H: 174cm

B/W/H: 89/60/89

http://www.thenude.eu/covers.php?g=6&id=31934

• Green door is identified incorrectly. Martina A never posed for Magoo.

That is Regina

http://www.thenude.eu/Regina_2133.htm

• MARTINA A

Eyecolor: BROWN

Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Breast Size: Medium

Measurements: 90/60/90

Bio:

I am the student. I am attending the second year at University. I am a future philologist. I live in Arkhangelsk. It is on coast of the White sea in the north of Russia. In this city there are many beautiful girls. And I am one of them.

• Two of the best breasts on the net, huge pale areolae inviting kisses and fondling.

Appears under many names, Danya, Kate etc., etc., in Met-art, teen dreams etc.,

Thank you for showing us young lady.

• Hmm, I know this Models, I think she is in the INDEX and a Met-ART Model

• Aliases:

Jamilla, Kate, Martina, Martina A., Nadia, Olga, Olia, Oliviya

WebSites:

Jamilla @ My Precious Virgins

Kate @ Teen Dreams

Martina @ Met Models

Martina A. @ Met-Art

Nadia @ My Precious Virgins

Olga_12 @ Karups PC

Olia @ Solo Teen Girls

Oliviya @ ATK Galleria

• She has to be older, by about a year--if the date of her first shoot is July 2006 (see the oldest shoot date near the bottom), and, say her birthday is 1 Jan 1989, that would make her "under" 18 at the time of her first shoot. That is, if the legal age is universally "18" everywhere, before she can grace us with her beauty...

• Birthdate:

25 Apr. 1988

• Have any of you actually went and checked if the Model Olga L. @ Met-Art even looks like Martina A here??? I hate to break it to you, Olga L.'s Bio says she is currently 20 and Martina A.'s Bio says she is currently 22

So, obviously this Model is NOT Olga L. @ Met-Art so that can be taken down. Look carefully at the facial features and hair color also. This Model's official 18th Birthday was 25 Apr. 2006 any thing done before that date is NOT this Model or is illegal Worldwide as the Worldwide age is 18 years of Age.

I do NOT Post a Model being on a WebSite, that I can NOT visually identify without any doubts. I carefully compare every part of her body and match every flaw on her skin. If I can NOT do that, I simply do NOT Post a Model as being on a Site.

• this Model is Olga L. @ Nude-In-Russia

• Have you actually been and checked if Met-Art has labelled any of their covers Olga L? Does the labelled cover look like Martina A here??? So, obviously this Model is BOTH Olga L. & Martina A @ Met-Art. I do NOT Post a Model being on a WebSite, that I can NOT visually identify without any doubts. I carefully compare every part of her body and match every flaw on her skin. If I can NOT do that, I simply do NOT Post a Model as being on a Site. I know I'm not always right. I just do the best I can. (:R