Steffi / ICGID: SX-00PO / #28941

Here you can discuss Steffi, ICGID: SX-00PO

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• No informative comments from me at this time but oh my God what a face, the long lean body and silken skin, i love this girl and hope to see more!

• Slovakia ??? Ahaha U've gotta be kidding !

The only thing is true - she is so damn sexy.

She's from Lugansk, Ukraine !

• She has a most beautiful body i have ever seen, and hers Smile is so cute,but why she has‘t any bio or introduction,i want to know more about her

• Amazing girl.beautiful face,sexy mouth,long leg,sweet bottom,abdominal muscles,and most important——hers charming smile,so cute,she is my godness!

• So She's from Ukraine ? You Know her? Can you tell me more?

• Actually, she is from Kiev, Ukraine, and not from Russia. The Shock*** lists her as being born in 1989.

• I notice that the site change her bio back to Ukraine,I have seen some models use the other nationalities too before, maybe they dont want to the people know where they truly came from

• Born in 1989,so that make sense.If you observed carefully enough, you will find that she cant be only 22,but at least 26,even if they use the trick photography.And I bet she had a child.Considering of the current situation,its seems like almostly every new model as in Last 2 years is either from Ukraine or Russia.

• She is a really beautiful model, hopefully she does some videos someday.

• Steffi is an absolutely amazing girl - perfect body, beautiful face, long silky hair. What she needs very badly is a photographer who can teach her the art of nude modeling. Too little variety in her poses or facial expressions. Likewise, most of her sets look the same. We've all seen models who've arrived with so much potential just to fizzle out prematurely because they can't get past being a one-dimensional mannequin. At least have Steffi take her clothes off! She's only done that once or twice.

• I agree, we need more of Steffi. Along with Steffi there are two other gorgeous MetArt Network girls who I keep hoping don't "fizzle out", Agnes and Aurmi.

• Thanks for the heads-up on Aurmi. She is sweet. Which Agnes are you referring to? Unlike Aurmi, there are a lot of Agnes on this site.

• Woowww!!! Finally after such a long wait, not one new set, but two! I am so glad that Steffi is still modeling, she is stunning.