Ketrin B / ICGID: KX-00R0 / #3150

Here you can discuss Ketrin B, ICGID: KX-00R0

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Had a set at Domai as Ketrin

was also Gerri at TSM (although they tend to rewrite history so she could be under a different name if she's still there)

• Now back at MET Art with a new set as Ketrin B billed as a new model

"Departures" 16/2/08

Strange thing is, I don't recall seeing this on the daily updates and it appears to have been missed here as well.

• Here are the dates:

2005-12-03 Presenting

2006-02-27 Etherea

2006-03-10 Aestas

2006-07-04 Herrlich

• What's this I hear about her early sets being removed from MET-Art? I can't find them anywhere.

• Platonova! Mi tebya na Kalinovoj Slovim i viebem vmeste!!!! Eto pazani s tretjego kursa metala/ spec TP/

do vstrechi korosta!!!!

• Gena акни де ё стртить иеве ожно)

mail : wqeytqwef23@gmail.com

• More !!! I want more of this beautiful girl...

• so cute !!! prefect little woman... love to see her naughty side... and her butthole...

• I lov her, i wish marry with her

• Ähm, I think one Ketrin is OK,

but Ketrin & Ketrin & Ketrin & Ketrin ? (All the same)

• She appears in My Precious Virgins as Gerri from Argentina.

• Just to let you know, She's got a "New" series on Met-Art today 31 March 2010 its name is "Limakan". But if you ask me it looks like re-hash of her earlier works that were taken off their website namely 051203 Ketrin, 060404 Herrlich, but again I could be wrong

• JustaOldRebel - you're right but she's still an all time favourite! (:R

• some unconfirmed rumores that her first sets wehe made when she was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy under 18

• I've always assumed that the age rule is relative to the date of the shoot. If my assumption is correct and she was underage in 2005 then surely MA would not be republishing pics shot back then now.