Rumba / ICGID: RX-00Q1 / #25077

Here you can discuss Rumba, ICGID: RX-00Q1

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• She's totally delicious

• Added Nasti L @ Femjoy.

• Added GN entry.

• With regards to http://www.thenude.eu/Rumba_25077.htm.

I've seen all sets listed here.

My point here is:

If GN's 'Set 1' really is Slastyonoff (which it more than convincingly could be), and FJ's 'Premiere' really is Romanoff, and AA's 'Sandy storm' really is Den Russ, then we have a match here that is more than unlikely ... but stranger things have happened in this field of work.

What I'm saying is: if you look at these sets, it would mean that: Slastyanoff=Romanoff=Den Russ=Platonov.

The new aliasses are somewhat distant from Slastyanoff's earlier work with Narkiss & the original others, but still recognisable at the same time, in a way. Just recall Slastyanoff's earlier Eufrat-shoots, Aneli, Iveta, Zoe, and so forth. The styling, the lighting, the focus, the comfort of the models with the photographer.

Like to hear another opinion on this.

• It has long been evident that Den Russ = Romanoff = Paramonov = Paramov (you wrote Platonov but I suppose you meant Paramonov). Any time you find the same model being shot at the same location by supposedly different photographers, there is room for a tentative theory that maybe, the photographers really are the same. Keep finding enough coincidences like this and you can develop a strong suspicion. Add further observations such as all known sets of a given model are by the putative single photographer, or nobody else has used a given shooting location, or style - and you can build an overwhelming case. That's what I believe we have as regards Paramonov...

I have never seen any work Slastyonoff that showed affinities with Paramonov. Different models, different shooting locations, different styles (although style is a bit more elusive to judge). Paramonov lives in St-Petersburg and his choice of models and shooting locations reveals that. Slastyonoff's early work was Russian based (he is Russian), but he has lived and worked in Prague for several years now.

Now what about the one Rumba set by Slastyonoff? My suspicion is the set was simply mislabeled. If we assume that the set is by Paramonov instead, lots of things make sense: it's "his" model, his style and maybe his shooting location. If it's by Slastyonoff, it would be untypical in several respects: he hasn't used the same model before or since, it's not his recent style, he doesn't generally use St-Petersburg models.

• @Metmonk: Thanks for the elaborate reply, and yes, it makes sense what you're saying.

I guess you're also right on the mislabeling of the GN-set. A curious incident though, that triggered my surprise & interest, since Slastyonoff still is one of my favorite photographers to date.

Greetings, and thanks again.

• I agree with METMONK that Slastyonoff is not Den Russ. This last one is a teenophile photographer, his models most resemble of real teenagers, while Slastyonoff prefered grown up women, busty and sexualized.
    Also, there are some "shadows" over the professional past of Den, which i'll not comment here, while there are no such problems with Slastyonoff's early works.

• Not sure if it's something that's got mixed up recently, but the pictures showing for the Domai set "Eriska-A-1" are this girl.

Domai seem to be having problems with their Eriska sets since the 4th set is yet another different girl.

• Great news!, a new nude set of Rumba coming this 2016!
    http://hosted.amourangels.com/teen-haystack/997/index.html