Angel E / ICGID: AE-90X5 / #23402

Here you can discuss Angel E, ICGID: AE-90X5

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• See Julia S on Femjoy

• Phil - I don't think so (:R

• Seems Phil meant latest "black haired" Julia S @ Femjoy. I think Femjoy did mistake, giving same name to different models. Black haired Julia S and Angel E might be same model. http://femjoy.com/photo_details.php/115553_cgx657

I don't have Femjoy membership. Could someone confirm?

• Femjoy indeed has two different models both called Julia S. Strangely, when you type Julia S into their model search page, only the new (black haired) Julia S comes up. But the "old" (blonde) Julia S sets are still there too. The black haired Julia S is definitely Angel E. Mole test positive. Notice also: same shooting location (a St Petersburg studio called Leona Stage) and same photographer (if my hunch is correct that Luca Helios = Palmer = Ivan Harrin). Most likely, all 3 sets (2 x Angel E, 1 x Julia S) where shot in a single session.

• New set at Femjoy today calls her Julieta

• Angel E, Julieta, Juila S.....has a tattoo on her lower torso/stomach just above her right leg and another on the outside of her lower left calf. These tatoos have been airbrushed out of most photos, but are visible in a few of her complete Femjoy sets.

• Patrick, can you give any sample pics of those tattoos? I don´t find them. Thanks.

• Met Art has a new Angel E set by the name of Persides....here is Bravo Erotica's link (bravoerotica.com - blacklisted site - possible malware (:R)

• Reanna D (by Palmer) definitely doesn't belong with model (Angel E, Juileta, Julie S.).

• I'm not sure what it is about Angel E/Julieta/Julia S, but I find her to be very attractive. It's a shame so many girls from the former Soviet Union were/are unable to get proper dental care. She has a beautiful smile that can be seen in her full sets on Met Art and Fem Joy but she seldom shows her teeth (it's obvious she is self conscious of them). Angel is a pretty girl with beautiful blue eyes.

• Very nice new Femjoy set (Julieta: Master Plan) was just released. She looks great!

• Girl.... u are amazing....i'm from Romania.... I like Vladimir Vasovski, is a russian singer.... I love u. Daniel. Write me at snip (no email addresses (:R). Bye

• Angel E has two new sets.....Met Art "Positivo" and SexArt "Analogies".....she looks fantastic. I love Angel E's smile and beautiful blue eyes. She has amazing legs too.

Angel E is by far my favourite....she is so incredibly cute.

• In Angel E's SexArt set she has a pierced nose and a piercing just above her clitoris.

She so cute, with pretty eyes, and an amazing body....great legs and butt too. WOW!!!