Judi / ICGID: JX-006B / #21597

Here you can discuss Judi, ICGID: JX-006B

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• It has been a long time since I saw a model at MET-Art who broiught as much "sizzle" to her first shoot as a nude Internet model as Maya did. Obviously some of the experience she mentions in her bio helps her to be comfortable in front of the camera. I wish her success in this field and hope we get to see her MANY more times.

• this girl is also judi from erroticarchives

• Atticman, you are wrong. That Milla at simonscans.com is a totally different girl.

• Why do you believe Yanika A and Maya D both MET-Art are the same girls....??????

I am not convined at all.

• funky2004 - you're right - Yanika A removed (:R

• Maya D should have been removed and a new separate page to be created for her.

Yanika A is correct for this page.

• funky - Thanks (again)! (:R

• Very fresh Model. Looks very promising.

• Consensus here at our site, based purely on visual evidence, is that Maya D is the same model as Yanika A, Petra G and Judi after all. In addition - we can't reveal our sources without compromising the model's privacy - we have rock-solid evidence that both reconfirms that Yanika A = Petra G = Judi, as well as links Maya D with the rest of them. So welcome back, Maya D, this is where you belong...

Looking for purely visual evidence? First, we have the different hair colours to explain away. We have a black haired Judi / Maya D and a a red(dish) haired Petra G / Yanika A. My brain's innate face recognition unit, fallible as it may be, finds it hard to make abstraction of the different hair colours, but Judi / Maya D certainly "look" very much alike, as do Petra G / Yanika A. Can they all be the same? I would say that in at least one of the Petra G sets, a bit of black hair is beginning to show at the roots... And although with the exception of the Judi sets, all of the sets are heavily photoshopped, you'll still find the odd mole or two on some of the Petra G photos to confirm that she might be Judi. As to Maya D, there are no moles to confirm that she is the same as the other three. But let's try the "areola test". Compare the "areolar glands" (i.e. the small "goosebumps" around the nipple - sorry if this starts to sound a bit like a human biology lesson). See below, looks like a pretty good match to me.- - - - - -

- - - - - -

You might also have looked at the "vital statistics", of which we have three (Judi: 166, 89/59/88 - Yanica A: 175, 94/66/91 - Maya D: 170, 81/66/89), and decided that based on these numbers, there is no way this can be the same person. To which I can only say sorry, the numbers must be wrong. Very wrong - we are not talking about minor deviations. Are some of the sites simply making up the numbers at least some of the time, just like they are making up the bio stories at least some of the time?

• Long (almost incomprehensible) story, but much ado about nothing. Seems a part of Agatha Christie's character "Hercule Poirot". Unimpressed by 'face recognition brain units" etc. Bottom line: Yanika A and Maya D 2 different girls. Maybe a pair of spectacles ?

• Concur with merdeka. Different girls.

• A pair of spectacles? Can we make that at least 5 pairs please? Indeed, people have looked into this before and after me and so far, everybody has come to the same conclusion: Maya D = Yanika A = Petra G = Judi. If you have good arguments to the contrary, can we hear them please?

• (LOL) Looks like MetMonk is God. Doesn't accept different opinions. So where is the 'rock-solid evidence'? Don't hide behind 'confidential sources'