Gabriel A / ICGID: GA-85BD / #20875

Here you can discuss Gabriel A, ICGID: GA-85BD

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• russian beauty with a cute outie bellybutton

• Gabriel A. is an amazing woman. Brilliant, talented, and beautiful. She's special.

• According to someone commenting on the MetArt site, Gabriel is now working as the photographer Catherine. According to the story, she posed for several sets to understand things from the model’s perspective.

Based on Catherine’s picture on her abandoned Facebook page (under the name Catherine Kazan) I think there is a good chance that this is true.

• I haven't found that facebook page. But all the info that I have suggests that Gabriel A is not Catherine.

I've seen Catherine's vkontakte page. And I've seen Gabriel's. Different names, different dates of birth. I'm reluctant to divulge names and vk accounts here because that would compromise their privacy.

Anything can be faked of course, but what I believe to be Catherine's vk account looks credible. Among the photos on her account I recognise many of Catherine's models. Gabriel's vk account (at least the copy of it that I saved 5 years ago, not today's) included several photos from her MetArt sets.

In addition to Gabriel having modeled for Catherine, there is another way in which the two are linked. There is a vk group called Art Life whose aim is to recruit aspiring models. The group's managers are Catherine, Morenko, Gabriel A and Caroline A (another former model of Catherine's).

• At least take a look at the picture before making up your mind completely. It may not be true, but the picture is suggestive that it is.