Malina A / ICGID: MA-9113 / #20652

Here you can discuss Malina A, ICGID: MA-9113

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Tattoo: Right wrist Pic 71 (MET-ART Set)

• She is also Malina A at MetModels, up to now the sets "Presenting", "Shiraz" and "Sutra" are released.

• Oh God she have so nice hips and all body :o

• Now also Arkina at MPL.

• ... and Beata L at Femjoy.

• anyone know what her tattoo says? i can't even find the right windows character set to type it here.

• Maybe the most beautiful model to appear since Katie Fey /Jenya D - I hope she stays as consequent as the latter.

• Tattoo on his left hand in armenian language:

Աստծո վեր

is says a "Gift of God"

• An absolutely beautiful girl,love her eyebrows,which hopefully won't ever meet in the middle.

If she can stay off a tractor for a couple of years,she definitely has a big future with that face & body.

Keep it real gal,please don't even consider having plastic carrier bags inserted.

• Wow, how incredibly sexy. Can't stop searching for new material that might show her doing something more in the sex arena. Maybe a hand job video to get her started and tease us to death before she gives in to harder and harder material on her way to fame and fortune. Hopefully thrill us with a few good years of extremely hardcore work, before that super rich dude sweeps her away to his castle and gives her a career as his ...?

• Don't know what happened to the searching engine, some time before it used to work well but now I couldn't find a couple of models e.g. Arkina - it responds just "No results found". Cookies enabled. Successfuly found this page only via google (arkina site:thenude.eu)

• orizon - when you get the "No Results" click the "include AKA's" tickbox and search again (:R

• zik77 - I don't publish real names (:R

• Also at EroticBeauty now as Malina A (no surprise as it's a successor to MetModels).