Mika / ICGID: MX-00IN / #2143

Here you can discuss Mika, ICGID: MX-00IN

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• its simply nothing special
    promedy:4.5

• ALENA - VENETUM ????

I have never found much from this model, a true shame, maybe she didn't like posing or just wanted to try nude modelling for a day or two.

MPL - 4 sets - published 25/06/2005 - 18/09/2005 - Lobanov

MPL - 1 set (appearing with Katya, non-nude) - published 03/04/2007 - Lobanov

JTS - 2 sets - published 10/01/2006 and 31/03/2006 - Lobanov

JTS - Set Venetum - published 20/06/2007 - Alex Avertov ??

I'm having trouble convincing myself that Alena - Venetum is our girl called Inessa/Mika :(

I would imagine she turned 18 in the early part of June 2005 as her first published material came later that month.

She carries alot of what i call 'puppy fat' and a tat on her right ankle of a scorpion in both JTS shoots under her name of Mika and 3 of her shoots from MPL, the 4th could have been photo-shopped out very easily as not many pics of her ankles are included in that particular shoot.

Also, the nature of her poses in Venetum don't match anything that she has done in her other shoots (eg. more explicit pics of her pussy).

But then it is shot by another photographer, would she have lost her shyness, i don't think so.

All of her features (quite afew of them) + the tat are not visible, all may have been photo-shopped (even the most awkward of poses), but why would someone go to all the extremities of this and still leave the pictures in poor quality, 91 pics in total and also leave in lens dust marks/spots.

Please, someone tell me otherwise, i'm still un-decided if this is truely Inessa/Mika.

Think i have gone blind by studying all these pics, serves me right lol

Mojo

• Mojo, I'm inclined to agree. The photographer is the big give away. I have no access to JTS so I'll leave your comment open in hope someone else will know.

If nothing happens remind me and I'll remove the cover to a new model page. Cheers, (:R

• Agree with mojo. Mika @ JTS and Inessa @ MPL definitely are the same. But Alena is a different model. Mole test negative. A negative mole test can never be entirely conclusive but there are enough moles left to be convincing.

• This cover has been bugging me for a very long time :(

Femjoy cover called 'Summer Afternoon'

Models Elena and Kathryn by Lobanov released on October 6 2005.

Through my sources at MPL, i know that these two girls had modelled together before now.

The set cover was of Katya, called 'Golden Opportunity', it has 66 images, 6 images of this set are of Inessa but she is fully clothed.

I'm pretty sure that this Femjoy set 'Summer Afternoon' was most probably shot on the same day.

I have done a search of the Femjoy covers and only found this one cover under the names of Elena and Kathryn.

So i am going to assume that Elena is Inessa and Katya will be Kathryn :)

I don't have this set, so if anyone can back up my claims, i would be a happy chappy.

http://www.thenude.eu/Elena_4271.htm = Inessa/Mika

Mojo

• Great detective work Mojo and a good merge :) (:R

• no galleries-------

• Probably 168cm