Valerie / ICGID: VX-00Z6 / #19954

Here you can discuss Valerie, ICGID: VX-00Z6

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• She also has a video at Hegre:

15 March 2011 - Black Beauty

and massages (these are also videos but Hegre's site considers it to be a slgihtly different category):

08 February 2011 - Black Magic Massage (#33)

12 April 2011 - Mutual Magic Massage (#37)

all this can be found at http://www.hegre-art.com/models/valerie (bottom of the page)

• Fynjy - I have the video cover and will add it soon. The massage covers are a problem because they have no dates. Hegre is ordered by date so it's impossible to add random covers :( (:R

• Hi, Russell,

I'm seeking information about Mike, and if possible other Hegre male models to complete my data. But as you know, P.H. doesn't release any on them (fact that, besides, is unfair). Would you make cards on them if you had the info, or are you female-only ?

• The Masked Cucumber - yes, I probably would include him, if I could find some data. The data categories are female biased but I see no reason why it wouldn't work (:R

• It's surprising how different she looks now with straight hair (Hegre's set 2011-10-05, with Caprice). Or smth else changed in her looks as well? I barely recognized her face to be honest. :)

• Fynjy - I have the video cover and will add it soon. The massage covers are a problem because they have no dates. Hegre is ordered by date so it's impossible to add random covers

• Anyone know who the hell she is? A girl this hot must of done other modelling. Sometimes clothes are nice too...

• I guess she is Petter Hegre´s girlfriend ;)

• I think that would be Luba.

• Anybody know who her agency is. I'd love to photograph her. Bright bikini on dark skin!!

• videos/subspaceland last vid in list) is a different valerie

• CELCO74, I was exactly about to report that mistake :-)

• which one? what title? (:R

• Probably born in 1988