Comments

• I love your pussy-lips <3

• now also as Night A with METModels

• Now on Erroticaarchives as Night

• Now at Errotica as Night

• Now as Agatha D on Femjoy

• Now as Tamara F at Nude-in-Russia

• That's a nice one, 'i_luv_agatha'.

It leads to the aka 'Agatha Guess': http://www.fashionbank.ru/models/user/52836.html,

a personal website ('coming soon'): http://agathaguess.com/,

and an empty Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/people/agathaguess/

Btw, MA's Pretiositas TGP:

http://profiles.met-art.com/profile/D0783BD682066B449DD0A9ED4DCF0A8B/?pa=1305065

• What an amazing range of sexuality. This woman is not for beginners. I crave her, not all of it for me. I hope to see more of her, since she is relatively new on the nude modeling scene. Fantasy? To get in touch with her and to get to make art from her.

Mark B., Santa Fe, NM

• Common, only 8 votes? She should be at the top every month!!

• Greetings and Good Day! I hope this post finds each of you doing well.

I am simply delighted to have discovered Ms. Agatha. I recently had the privilege of seeing one of her photographs for the very first time. My breath was taken away and I found myself feeling like I was floating on a cloud.

While keeping with the theme of optimism, here’s hoping that Ms. Agatha is able to take a little time and visit this page dedicated to her in order to read the many positive and loving comments that she has generated.

Thank you Ms. Agatha for making September a month to remember. By becoming a model you have given each of us a gift that should be cherished and forever appreciated. It is a magnificent privilege to be able to gaze upon your ethereal natural beauty. You have done such a great job in your modeling work. You have every reason in the world to feel very proud of yourself and I hope you are able to enjoy every minute of your accomplishments.

Thank you for sharing your legendary beauty. It isn’t difficult for one to see that you have put forth a tremendous amount of effort to become the best model that you can be. Your work ethic, focus, and dedication is clearly evident in each and every one of your photographs. Thank you so very much for each of the untold sacrifices you have made, no matter how big or how small. Thank you for the countless hours of hard work you have invested and the many miles you have traveled throughout your brilliant career as a model.

You have been able to brilliantly represent the amazing spirit and enduring strength of Russian women to the world. You have quietly become a wonderfully compelling role model for countless women, both young and old, instilling within them the importance of inner strength, honor, and self-respect.

Within each of your photo sets there always exists a story that unfolds. Just as a storyteller tells of great tales, you are able to take the viewer on grand and enchanting journeys. You have been able to take each of us on endless adventures of excitement.

You have become a meaningful source of encouragement and inspiration to so many individuals from around the world. I am thankful to be counted among those who have been able to draw strength and motivation from your work. As your spirit shines bright, the simple thought of you can bring a smile to the face of someone who has had a particularly hard day. Hopefully you can take comfort and pride in knowing that your photos have often times provided a sanctuary for many people to turn to when times are tough.

Here’s hoping you have the opportunity to read this along with all the other wonderful compliments that have been written especially for you on this nice forum. It would indeed be an honor for me if you were to read this. If you have the time to tell us a little bit about how you are doing, we’d all love to hear about it along with anything else you might like to share.

Thank you for everything Ms. Agatha!