Brionie W / ICGID: BW-91OG / #19165

Here you can discuss Brionie W, ICGID: BW-91OG

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• What a beautiful, exotic woman Brionie is! That she is not playing a role for the camera makes her all the more desirable and sexy. I find her eyes and lips as erotic and desirable as her lovely unshaven pussy.

• She is one of the most beautiful women in the world. She also has a real innocence in her eyes.I admire her beauty and I will pray for her..

• Added Brionie W @ EroticBeauty, several moles confirmed. And added tattoo info, this tattoo is basically erased but visible with some shots at MA first set.

http://www.eroticbeauty.com/model/brionie-w/

• She also has a tattoo high on her back above her shoulder blades.

• “Believe in yourself”. It’ s her tattoo high on her back above her shoulder blades.

Is this unnecessary info or not?

• Noddy - no, that's great! (:R

• this one model has got 'the' look..since i first saw her in erolav photo shoots.she looked so stunning,very classie,and sexy.hope to see more of her like erolav photos.

• A physically beautiful woman but her naturalness before the camera makes her stunning. There is a melancholy and maybe a hint of resignation in her expression. So real.

• She's all these things and more - she is unique in every way - one of, if not the, best

• A woman should leave herself natural as Brionie does. It's much more exciting.