Carla B / ICGID: CB-85TR / #18755

Here you can discuss Carla B, ICGID: CB-85TR

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• You report her birth year as 1991. Where did you get that. Her own bio on Met-Art reports her age as 25.

• T. Back, Neck (Dream Catcher?)

• Without other information, we went with the age from MET's Model Info sheet, which actually still reads 19 on her latest set. We've gone with 25 now but it could be either or neither!

• She's also April from Zemani

• I am unable to locate the 11 November and 23 October sets on MetArt. They don't display on a complete month display. A search by photographer also fails to display those sets. Can anybody give me a clue what I'm doing wrong, or not doing right?

• You're right monroe, these sets appear to have been removed from the site. Some very strange things happening with this model like the model_info file not matching the site details.

I've seen complete models being removed in the past but it's the first time just some sets this recent have gone. I could speculate on possible reasons but only MET Art knows the real answer.

• I have just downloaded a set off Just Nude - Irena - 893

Looks to me to be Oxana

If someone would like to confirm this, then we have another site to add to this model's portfolio.

Mojo

• Ira F

At Femjoy since today

• Now at Errotica Archives as Carla.

• That are 2 different girls!!