• Discovered by Slastyonoff

A rising star who seems to have started modeling late in 2006

Can be found here:

ErroticaArchives - Iveta

EvasGarden - Sarah

MetArt - IvetaB [ shoots by Slastyonoff, Nova and Erro ]

Slastyonoff - Ivetta

• Adds and Corrections

The Sarah shown in ArtFemme on this page is NOT Iveta.

And Iveta's page doesn't show her 3+ sets @ EvasGarden

Bio:

Iveta Vod?°kov?°

Foreign languages: English, German

Studies: Graduate

Height: 172 cm (5'-8")

Weight: 50 kg (110lb)

Eyes: Green

Hair: Long blonde (fair)

Measurements: 85-59-89 (34-24-35)

Size: 36-38

Shoe size: 38 (6)

Also can be seen:

AmateursGoneBad - Iveta

PrivateCuties - Iveta

Teendreams - Iveta

Twistys - Iveta Vale

• Just about the prettiest girl in the world : )

• The most attractive girl on the net!

• OMG! The most beautiful girl ever saw! The prettiest face on an awesome, but wonderful body! A girl to worship!

• By far ... one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen! She is a perfect 10 to me!!

• simply the best

• The privatecuties shots are from 2005. She looks much younger, (and wide-angle camera shots from head-down make her look even more like a baby with a head bigger than her body). Find links in:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=1201200

especially see the last picture here; she looks even younger than she was:

http://gallys.privatecuties.com/gallery3/054/Iveta/658099

So, it seems she started modeling in 2005, before being "discovered" by Slastyonoff in 2006. Slastyonoff's shots are amazing. Erro's white background bright abstract feminine beauty shots are quite good as well. I see Iveta more comfortable and open with Slastyonoff.

Iveta is simply, naturally gorgeous, and looks completely comfortable in her skin. There is an air of innocence and fragility in her relaxed openness. I don't see an ounce of defensiveness even hinted in any single muscle on her face. She has a beautiful body, but what I really love is her face. Her inviting, warm, comforting looks wash away any sense of guilt, and the slight hint of joy on the corners of her lips grows my heart warm.

Am I in love? Not in the sense of expecting anything from her, but, yes, in the sense of wanting to find something I could give back to her for how she brings me joy by just being serenely, beautifully, openly herself. I never was a fan of anyone, but I now understand how one can become a fan...

An illusion that her loving looks are in (some small) part also for me grows love in me in return...

My most sincere hope is that she can endure the downside of being famous, manage to work at a reasonable schedule, not get pushed into things she does not want to do, and keep her serenity and peacefulness as she grows... Can we appreciate her beauty without trying to pull her in a thousand directions, trying to physically or virtually make her a thousand things that she is not? I hope we can let her just be the beautiful person she is.

• Iveta is simply the most gorgeous girl on the net. pretty, lovely smile, beautiful body and an all round 10....

Thanks Ivetta.

• hi,

wonderful, natural beauty - congratiulation!

God makes you perfect!

• I can only second that what turkish_guy said!

Her face is unbelievable beautiful.

And hopefully she has fun in what she is doing and is not forced into anything.

• The gallery

Spring Bath Erro ERROTICA-ARCHIVES

can be found at

http://hosted.errotica-archives.com/hosted/907209/1476810

• the gallery under the set name ARABESQUE points to

ADA A & SASHA P BY GONCHAROV - XELLIAS